Product overview: Fluke 1552a Stik Thermometer & Temperature Calibrator
Fluke 1552A Stik Thermometer is the “gold standard” of industrial temperature calibration
Finally, there is a digital substitute for your mercury-in-glass thermometers. The Fluke 1552A “Stik” Thermometer delivers repeatable temperature measurements accurate to ±0.05°C over its full range.
Whether you work outdoors in environments where potentially explosive gases may be present or on the floor of a processing plant, the intrinsically-safe, battery operated, portable reference thermometer is designed to go where you work. It’s a great choice for daily checks of working thermometers, custody transfer temperature determination, PET calibration, LIG calibration, and temperature transmitter calibration and verification.
The stainless steel probe and digital readout are fixed together and calibrated as a system. The large backlit LCD display rotates 90° degrees making it easy to read from any angle. And a user-configurable stability/trend indicator lets you know when your temperature is stable enough to record an accurate measurement. A user-settable auto-off function extends typical battery life to up to 300 hours. And the low-battery indicator and stop-measure function prevents erroneous measurements from being made due to a low battery. Plus you can easily and accurately calibrate the 1552A with a simple three-point calibration function.
Other useful features:
- Delivers 300-hour battery life
- Shows percent battery-life and low-battery indicators
- Includes NVLAP-accreditation and NIST-traceable calibration
- Measures and sources pressure using any of 50 Fluke 700Pxx Pressure Modules
- Allows you to creates and run automated as-found/as-left procedures to satisfy quality programs or regulations, and record and document results
- Holds up to a full week of downloaded procedures and calibration results
- Offers many flexible features like autostep, custom units, user-entered values during test, one-point and two-point switch testing, square root DP flow testing, programmable measurement delay and more.
- Offers compatibility with DPCTrack2 and many other asset management software packages
- Bright white dual display for reading both sourced and measured parameters simultaneously
- Easy-to-use multi-lingual interface
- Gas gauge and rechargeable Li-Ion battery for 10 hour uninterrupted use
- Comes with three-year warranty and DPC/Track trial software