Product overview: Fluke 754 Documenting Process Calibrator-HART
Fluke 754 Documenting Process Calibrator with HART communication does the work of many tools
Whether you’re calibrating instruments, troubleshooting a problem, or running routine maintenance, the Fluke 754 with HART® communication can help you get the job done faster. It does so many different tasks, so quickly and so well, it’s the only process calibrator you need to carry. This rugged, reliable integrated communicating calibrator is ideal for calibrating, maintaining, and troubleshooting HART and other instrumentation.
The 754 is a power multifunction documenting calibrator that you can use to download procedures, lists, and instructions created with software; or upload data for printing, archiving, and analysis. The powerful built-in HART interface is capable of performing nearly all the day-to-day tasks you now perform with a separate communicator.
In fact, the 754 does the work of several tools. It sources, simulates and measures pressure, temperature, and electrical signals with one rugged, hand-held device. For documentation, the 754 automates calibration procedures and captures your data. And, of course, it helps you meet rigorous standards like ISO 9000, FDA, EPA and OSHA regulations. Plus, the new improved graphical screen, Li-Ion battery for longer life, USB port, and accessories help you work smarter and faster.
To create a seamless/paperless calibration management system consider adding Fluke DPCTrack2 Calibration Management software for use with your Fluke 753 and 754 or even legacy Fluke 743 and 744 calibrators.
Other useful features:
- Handles fast pulsed RTD transmitters and PLCs, with pulses as short as 1 ms
- Measures/sources pressure using any of 29 Fluke 700Pxx Pressure Modules
- Creates and runs automated as-found/as-left procedures to satisfy quality programs or regulations, and records and documents results
- Holds up to a full week of downloaded procedures and calibration results
- Uses many features like autostep, custom units, user-entered values during test, one-point and two-point switch testing, square root DP flow testing, programmable measurement delay and more
- Provides easy-to-use multi-lingual interface
- Features a bright white dual display for reading both sourced and measured parameters simultaneously
- Includes rechargeable Li-Ion battery for 10 hour uninterrupted use
- Comes with three-year warranty and DPC/Track Sample software
- Offers compatibility with many asset management software packages