Fluke 1736 and 1738 Three-Phase Power Quality Loggers
The Fluke 1736 and 1738 Three-Phase Power Loggers built with Fluke Connect® mobile app and desktop software compatibility give you the data you need to make critical power quality and energy decisions in real-time. The ideal test tools for conducting energy studies and basic power quality logging, the 1736 and 1738 automatically capture and log over 500 power quality parameters so you have more visibility into the data you need to optimize system reliability and savings. With the Fluke 1738 Advanced Power Logger you can perform advanced analysis with an enhanced Power Quality Health Summary (EN50160) function that provides you with fast insight into overall electrical system health. The Power Quality Health Summary is an evaluation of the logged data based on detailed power quality measurements and includes viewable event waveform captures so you have even more visibility into the data you need to optimize system reliability and savings.
An optimized user interface, flexible current probes, and an intelligent measurement verification function that allows you to reduce measurement errors by digitally verifying and correcting common connection errors makes setup easier than ever and reduces measurement uncertainty. Access and share data remotely with your team via the Fluke Connect® app so you can maintain safer working distances and make critical decisions in real-time, reducing the need for protective equipment, site visits and check-ins. You can also quickly and easily chart and graph measurements to help identify issues and create detailed reports with the included Fluke Energy Analyze Plus software package. Optionally, you can create IEEE519 Reports giving you more insight into harmonic levels, voltage and current distortion, and load current (license required).
Other useful features:
- Present data locally on the logger, on the Fluke Connect mobile app and desktop software, or through your facility’s Wi-Fi infrastructure
- Measure all three phases and neutral with four flexible current probes (included)
- Power the instrument directly from the measured circuit
- Review measured values during logging sessions and before downloading for real-time analysis
- Includes event waveform snapshot and high-resolution RMS profile with the 1738, along with date, timestamp and severity to capture dips, swells, and inrush currents and help pinpoint potential root causes of power quality issues
- 1738 also provides fast insight into overall electrical system health with a Power Quality Health Summary
- Offers a bright, color touch-screen display for convenient field analysis and data checks
- Helps you capture the right data every time with a quick, guided, graphical user interface
- Reduces uncertainty about your connections with the intelligent verification function
- Allows you to complete field setups through the front panel or the Fluke Connect App on your smartphone
- Provides fully integrated logging with other Fluke Connect-enabled devices to simultaneously log up to two additional measurement parameters on a Fluke Connect wireless digital multimeter or module*
- Comes with Energy Analyze Plus application software that enables you to analyze every detail of energy consumption and power quality health and create automated reports
Log the most common parameters
Designed to measure the most critical three phase power parameters, the 1736 and 1738 can simultaneously log rms voltage, rms current, voltage and current events, voltage and current THD, voltage and current harmonics up to the 50th harmonic, active power, reactive power, power factor, active energy, reactive energy, and more. With enough memory for more than a year of data logging, the 1736 and 1738 can uncover intermittent or hard-to-find issues that might otherwise have been missed.
Analysis and Reporting
Capturing logged data is just one part of the task. Once you have the data, you need to create useful information and reports that can be easily shared and understood by your organization or customers. Fluke Energy Analyze Plus software makes that task as simple as possible. With powerful analysis tools and the ability to create customized reports in minutes you’ll be able to communicate your findings and quickly solve problems so you can optimize system reliability and savings.