Product overview: Fluke FEV300 EV Charging Station Test Adapter Kit With Type 2 Connector
The FEV300 test adapter kit with Type 2 connector is designed to test function and safety of charging stations mode 3 for AC charging. The adapter imitates an electric vehicle and opens up a charging cycle, activating voltage and current output, allowing you to conduct tests in combination with appropriate test instruments like an installation tester (Fluke 1664 FC) and/or a ScopeMeter® (Fluke 120B Series). With the adapter kit, charging stations can be tested in accordance with IEC/EN 61851-1 and IEC/HD 60364-7-722.
Simplicity and convenience using an all in one adapter
To connect to an EV charging station Type 2 with socket outlet, or to connect to an EV charging station Type 2 with vehicle connector, use the Flute FEV300-CON-TY2 Type 2 Plug. Perform a variety of tests including ground fault checks, insulation of wires, measuring voltage and duty cycle to see max current available for charging all in one adapter that safely integrates with the Fluke portfolio of test and measurement tools. The Fluke FEV300 allows you to simulate CP (E) and PE (Earth Fault) error and includes separate phase indication by three LED lamps for easy check if voltage is present. There is no need to bring an electric vehicle onsite for charging station troubleshooting: the adapter acts as an electric vehicle when connected to a charging station for easy performance and maintenance testing.
- Fluke 1662 Multifunction Testers
- Fluke 1663 Multifunction Testers
- Fluke 1664 FC Installation Multifunction Testers
- Fluke 87V Industrial Multimeter
- Fluke 120B Series Industrial ScopeMeter® handheld Oscilloscopes
- Fluke 1587 FC Insulation Multimeter
- Fluke 1732 and 1734 Three Phase Power Measurement Logger
- Fluke 1735 Three-Phase Power Quality Logger
- Fluke 1736 and 1738 Three-Phase Power Quality Loggers